Monday 18 July 2016

2014 in a nutshell...

OMG New Years Day was absolute debauchery!  It was spent at The Hatchery with my girls! Sooooo much fun but remind me NEVER to let Suzy pour me a drink!  One of those and I was done for the rest of the day.  No need to get into the details.

OK so I made a decision that 2014 was going to be the year that I would start preliminary searches for the love of my life...

WHAT I WANTED: Male older than 28 who is ....

  1. Kind
  2. Intelligent
  3. Funny
  4. Tertiary Education
HOW I WAS GONNA GET IT:
  1. Ask friends/family/colleagues strangers to keep an eye out for suitable candidates
  2. Tinder (don't ask, 3 dates later and I was done but that's a whole other story!)
  3. Talk to anyone because you never know ....
It didn't work so I changed my strategy to:

GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND THE RIGHT PERSON WILL APPEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment